Call for Abstracts
The Alliance for Sport Business invites individuals to submit abstracts for next year’s ASB Conference to be held April 2-4, 2023 in Columbus, Ohio, at the Hyatt Regency, 350 N. High Street
The theme of the conference is Experiential Learning. Abstract submissions are accepted now, with a deadline for submissions on January 31, 2023 (11:59 PM EST). Both completed research and research that is in progress are acceptable.
Please reach out to Phil Hatlem (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions concerning the CFP and conference academic program.
Abstracts should include the following information and conform to the following requirements. Please note the information that is submitted with your abstract is what is used to generate the online and print version of the Conference Abstracts, as well as the presentation schedule. As such, submitting authors should verify the correctness of all information provided. Please pay careful attention to the following:
- Title page:
- Presentation title
- Author name(s), institution name(s), and contact information
- If your co-authors have alternate formats for their names, please check with them to ensure that you are entering what they normally use in their academic writing
- Do not use abbreviations or acronyms in the university names
- Do not include the title or author information within the body of your abstract
- Second (abstract) page
- Fewer than 300 words
- Body text only (do not include reference list, figures, or tables)
- Do not include name or any identifying information on abstract page
- All abstracts will be subjected to a blind review. No preference will be given to longer abstracts.
- Presentations are 20-minutes followed by five minutes of Q&A.
- Authors are limited to two possible presentations regardless of co-authorship or type of presentation. An exception to this limit is for an advisor to a student who is submitting an abstract. In this case, the advisor position must be clearly indicated in the author section of the submission and the first author must be a registered undergraduate or graduate student at their institution at the time of the abstract submission deadline.
- Abstracts submitted to ASB should not be concurrently submitted for consideration to another conference or have been previously presented at another conference.
- Abstract(s) submission indicates the intent of the presenter(s) to register for and attend the 2023 ASB Conference. Presenters should be prepared to attend and present at any time during the conference. The Conference schedule will be released for review in February 2023.
The deadline for submissions will be January 31, 2023 (11:59 PM EST). To submit, please complete the form below and upload pages of the abstract as a single Word Document.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.