Call for Papers
The Alliance for Sport Business invites individuals to submit abstracts for next year’s ASB Conference to be held April 14-16 in Columbus, Ohio, at the Hyatt Regency, 350 N. High Street
Abstract submissions are accepted now, with a deadline for submissions on January 31, 2024 (11:59 PM EST). Both completed research and research that is in progress are acceptable.
Please reach out to Phil Hatlem (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions concerning the CFP and conference academic program.
Abstracts should include the following information and conform to the following requirements. Please note the information that is submitted with your abstract is what is used to generate the online and print version of the Conference Abstracts, as well as the presentation schedule. As such, submitting authors should verify the correctness of all information provided.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words, body text only (do not include reference list, figures, or tables)
- All abstracts will be subjected to a blind review. No preference will be given to longer abstracts.
- Presentations can be 20-minute oral, 60-minute symposium, panel, or workshop, or poster.
- Authors are limited to two possible presentations regardless of co-authorship or type of presentation. An exception to this limit is for an advisor to a student who is submitting an abstract. In this case, the advisor position must be clearly indicated in the author section of the submission and the first author must be a registered undergraduate or graduate student at their institution at the time of the abstract submission deadline.
- Abstracts submitted to ASB should not be concurrently submitted for consideration to another conference or have been previously presented at another conference.
- Abstract(s) submission indicates the intent of the presenter(s) to register for and attend the 2024 ASB Conference. Presenters should be prepared to attend and present at any time during the conference. The Conference schedule will be released for review in February 2024.
The deadline for submissions will be January 31, 2024 (11:59 PM EST). To submit, please complete the button below and upload pages of the abstract as a single Word Document.